I officially feel like I am running out of everything during this COVID-19 struggle. This is where I find it important to have bare ingredients around the house to allow the opportunity to make it yourself.
I tried to come up with a simple but efficient shower cleaner recipe. This recipe only take 4-ingredients! On top of that it gets rid of mold.
Things you will need:
- Distilled or boiled Water
- 3-6% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Tea Tree Oil
- Empty water bottle
- Add 2 cups water to an empty bottle
- Add 1 cup peroxide
- Add 10 drops tea tree oil
- Add 10 drops peppermint oil
- Close your bottle and give it a good shake
To see the recipe in action go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/nontoxicgeneration/videos/605480026705103/?t=0
Let me know how you like it! Feel free to leave any comments.